Incomparable flavor. Simple preparation. Chai is the traditional drink of the new millennia. As Chai grows in popularity, millions of new customers are discovering new ways to enjoy it.
Supreme’s Chai Tea Concentrates include the finest traditional ingredients including robust spices, pure cane sugar, honey, black tea, and red rooibos grown in the small Western Cape province in South Africa.
The smart alternative to coffee
Chai teas provide centuries tested flavor with contemporary convenience—known the world over for rich aroma, fine black teas and a proprietary blend of spices. A growing market is finding new ways to prepare their chai tea, in any of a variety of milks or soy, served hot, cold, or as part of a more adventurous recipe including chai ices, chai teas with mixed nonfat, low-cal sweeteners, milkshakes, and decaf-chai.
A real growth market
The industry anticipates strong, continuous growth over the next five years. This growth will come from all segments driven by convenience, interest in the healthy properties of tea, and by the continued discovery of Specialty Tea.
Avid chai drinkers enjoy the general sense of well-being from each and every cup. In Chai, the caffeine is slowly absorbed, accounting for a calming effect. This, plus chai’s high level of antioxidants and the health benefits of its various spices has created demand for Chai teas.
Your private label here
Supreme’s special Private Label plan allows you to promote your brand and product identity. Take advantage of our reputation for using the finest ingredients.
Why Supreme Chai Tea Concentrates?
- People love the convenience of ready-to-mix.
- Segment growth from soft drink consumers, especially the health-conscious.
- Trends indicate sales growth in the “away from home” market.
- Consumer Awareness: Chai teas receive a big boost from exposure in coffee houses, free standing tea salons, and market retailers.
- Profit: Tea has always been one of the most profitable food or beverage items available to food service operators and will grow with consumer demand.
Simple to Prepare
- Begin with our concentrate brewed from a combination of fine black teas, exotic spices, and a sweetener.
- Add milk or a non-dairy beverage at a 5:1 ratio
- Heat or serve over ice and enjoy!
- 32 oz. /64 oz. bottles or a 750 ml bottle, diamond cut PET for retail display
- 6 or 12 to the case for retail sales
- Shelf stable
- Serve hot or cold